But let's look at the positives:
1. I rode my farthest ride EVER - 83 miles!
2. My cadence is significantly improving!
3. I worked on shifting gears!
4. I didn't brake going downhill and actually reached a speed of 26.4 mph!
5. I worked on hydration and nutrition.
6. I didn't quit when I so desperately wanted to!
8. And last but not least, I got to spend a little bit of time with my awesome and inspiring friend Susan Oyler!
So at least I am walking away with lessons learned along with these bumps and bruises!